Post Date: 01 Jan, 2021
- Identify new sales leads.
- Keep the prospective client database updated.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations.
- Develop quotes and business proposals.
- Research organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s services and offerings.
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Attend business events in order to generate new leads.
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers, submission of tenders, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree from any university.
- Strong fluency in English speaking and writing.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
After Completion of INTERN Full-Time Job Opportunity.
- Please send your CV at [email protected] with “Intern (Business Development)” in the subject line
House No # 54/A (2nd Floor), Road No # 132, Gulshan 1.